YSR Congress leader, Y S Sharmila complaints search engines, including Safari of Apple and Google over `rumours' on personal life
Two persons were arrested today for allegedly posting objectionable pictures, abusive messages and comments on the websites of YSR Congress leader Sharmila and Telugu movie actor Prabhas, police said.
Sreepathi Naresh, a web designer and Jannapu Reddy Kartheek, a private sector employee, were arrested by Cyber Crime Police from here and efforts were on to nab other accused, Cyber Crimes Police Inspector P Raju said.
- Sharmila Files Complaint Against Google, Safari The New Indian Express -- image courtesy: The New Indian Express
- Jagan sister flays search engines over `rumours’, files plaint http://freepressjournal.in/
- CURB SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST SHARMILA, YSRCP TELLS COPS sakshipost.com
- Two cases, two victims: Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life 'South Bytes: Jaganmohan Reddy’s sister flays search engines over `rumours' on personal life, files complaint' deccanchronicle.com
- I never met Sharmila: Prabhas, Times of India
- Prabhas Reacts Strongly to Rumours about Sharmila, International Business Times, India Edition
HYDERABAD: A day after the Central Crime Station police arrested two youths for posting ‘morphed obscene pictures’ of YSRCP leader Y S Sharmila and Tollywood actor Prabhas suggesting that the duo were having an affair, she lodged a complaint with Hyderabad police commissioner M Mahender Reddy on Saturday, seeking immediate action against the mischief-makers who posted obscene photos.A five-page complaint signed by Sharmila was submitted to the police commissioner by YSRCP leaders Y V Subba Reddy and Somayajulu.