Hyderabadiz 2.0. Ka Adab Arz Hai

Welcome: This blog is about Hyderabad culture, land and people, "with a whole spectrum of experiences of Khatta (sour), Meetha (sweet), Pheeka (unsalted), Teekha (off), Khara (spicy), Kadva (bitter) brim with caring and lots of loving." as phrased by Mike Ghouse, a hyderabadi damad.

hyderabadi dholak ke geet by arjumand nazeer

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Catch the City Happenings - Sunrise and Sunset at Hyderabad

This is about a day in Hyderabad.



1 comment:

katy said...

Hyder,

One of my passions has been to photograph architecture. I have been doing it since college. I love old buildings and love to shoot in Chicago. The gothic revival and Roman influence is breath taking. I will share some photos with you soon. Could you please get me a large photo of the Mosque you shot?It really is a dream of mine to photograph the places that you do. I like angles, a view that your eye catches for an instant and it crosses your mind that it was inspireing but it is gone from your sight as quickly as it came. I believe you shot some arch ways that caught the light in such a way that was awe inspiring. Keep them comming .For the time being I can live vicariouly through you.